Academic Success Center updates regarding COVID-19
As classes transition to an online format for the remainder of the semester, students can use the following resources to navigate changes in their course. Review this guide to managing your academics while classes are online.
Strategies for Online Learning
Review your BBLearn course shells and look for updates from your professor. Evaluate:
- Will you need to log into an online session at a specific time? Or, will the professor be posting materials for students to read/watch on their own time.
- Have any due dates been impacted?
- How are assignments submitted? Is this different than before?
- How is your professor handling quizzes and exams?
- What is the best way to ask questions? Is there an online forum or virtual office hours?
For each course, outline:
- Important dates
- How the class structure has changed
- Preferred communication links
- NAU support for class
Time management Resources
- to-do list template
- project plan template
- semester plan template
- weekly plan template
- Semester on a page