Comptroller’s office is responsible for:
- Finance Service Delivery teams provides travel, depositing, and other financial services.
- Student and Departmental Accounts provides student billing, payment services, refunds for university tuition and fees, and other services.
- Financial Accounts Services delivers university-wide financial accounting. This includes general accounting, disbursement processing, cash management, and debt financing support.
- Cost accounting delivers Service Centers and Fee for Service rates.
- Financial Reporting, Analysis and Controls provides financial reporting, continuous control monitoring, and financial results analysis.
Contracts, Purchasing and Risk Management is responsible for:
- Accounts Payable. Processes NAU disbursement requests.
- Campus Supply. Serves as the central receiving location for NAU and stocks and delivers commonly used items.
- Contracts. Prepares and negotiates a variety of contracts and agreements for NAU’s programs and activities.
- Property Administration. Manages NAU’s fixed assets and disposes of NAU’s surplus
- Purchasing. Acquires all goods and services for NAU while ensuring ethical, cost effective, sustainable, informed, and compliant purchasing decisions are made.
- Real Estate services include processing real property transactions to include acquisitions, sales, easements, and transfers.
- Risk Management. Administers the property and liability insurance programs on behalf of NAU and serves as the liaison to ADOA State Risk Management
Internal Audit is responsible for:
- Providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services that improve the operations of NAU.
- Facilitating the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management.
University Budget Office is responsible for:
- Developing overall budget planning, monitoring the budgetary resources of the University, providing general analytic support, administering the budgeting system, and position management.