For current system related announcements please visit the PeopleSoft Financial SharePoint.
The following departments serve various roles in maintaining the system:
- Comptroller’s Office – serves as the primary steward for Peoplesoft Financials. It is responsible for maintaining the base chart of accounts and system control tables.
- Contracting and Purchasing Services – responsible for maintaining the purchasing functions, including vendor maintenance, Purchasing card, recording of fixed assets and certain Accounts Payable functions.
- Budget Office – responsible for establishing and maintaining budgets for departmental units.
- Office of Sponsored Projects – Formerly Post Award Accounting Services and Fiscal Compliance – responsible for post-award accounting and fiscal compliance for grants including budgeting, indirect cost recovery, billing and collections.
- Information Technology Services – the Peoplesoft technical team provides technical support for security configuration, development resources and problem resolution.
- Enterprise reporting – Enterprise reporting provides institutional information to the NAU community via a secured reporting environment accessing the NAU Data Warehouse. This information is provided to the campus community in order to conduct university business and support university planning, decision-making and reporting.
Transactions processed through Peoplesoft Financials are subject to Policies & Procedures set forth by the Comptroller’s Office and Contracting and Purchasing Services. All PSFIN users should refer to these policies and procedures when processing transactions through Peoplesoft Financials.