Travel Forms and Tools
Academic Institutional Excuse Form Accordion Closed
This form is used to request students’ absence from class attendance due to a university-sponsored event.
Annual Travel Certification (ATC) Accordion Closed
- This electronic certification shall be completed by the traveler on a fiscal year (July 1) basis prior to traveling on university business.
- The annual travel certification instructions provide additional information on the form and how to complete it.
- Used to view real-time information on approved and pending Annual Travel Certifications.
- For instructions on how to view and filter the report, please see this instructional document.
Meals and Incidentals Expense Reimbursement (M&IE) Rates – SAAM and DOD Accordion Closed
- SAAM – Current meals and lodging cost index 1/9/2023
- DOD – Out-of-country/Alaska and Hawaii lodging and meal index
- Former meals and lodging cost index 9/27/2021 – 1/8/2023
- Former meals and lodging cost index 10/1/2018
- Former meals and lodging cost index 2/26/18
- Former meals and lodging cost index 10/1/17 – 2/25/18
- Former meals and lodging cost index 7/1/17 – 9/30/17
- Former meals and lodging cost index 4/17/17 – 6/30/17
- Former meals and lodging cost index 10/1/16 – 4/16/17
- Former meals and lodging cost index 3/28/16 – 09/30/16
- Former meals and lodging 10/1/15 – 3/27/16
- Former meals and lodging 6/19/15 – 09/30/15
- Former meals and lodging cost index prior to 6/19/15
Request for Multiple Representation Accordion Closed
- To be used as justification when (3) or more persons from a department attend a conference, meeting, training session or seminar out of state.
Travel Mileage Log Accordion Closed
- The Travel Mileage Log is used to document mileage reimbursement claim, and will be attached to the Expense Claim form.
- If this form is not used to document mileage, a Google map with travel departure and arrival addresses will be used in place of the log.
Vehicle Rental Justification Worksheet (Non-NAU Fleet Services) Accordion Closed
- The Vehicle Rental Justification Form is a resource in assisting a traveler in justifying the use of a rental vehicle, however is not required.
- This form does not apply if requesting an NAU fleet vehicle.
- This form does not apply if NAU fleet services is acquiring an outside rental for the traveler.
- This form does apply if you are requesting an NAU fleet rental for a conference (see policy).