Travel Forms and Tools
Academic Institutional Excuse Form Accordion Closed
Academic Institutional Excuse Form.
This form used to request students to be absent from campus.
Annual Travel Certification (ATC) Accordion Closed
Annual Travel Certification Form
- This electronic certification shall be completed by the traveler on an annual basis prior to traveling on university business. The annual travel certification instructions will provide additional information on the form and how to complete it.
Annual Travel Certification Approved/Pending Report
- This will take you to the report that shows real-time information on approved and pending Annual Travel Certifications.
- For instructions on how to view and filter the report, please see this instructional document.
Request for Multiple Representation Accordion Closed
Out-of-State Request for Multiple Representation Form
- To be used as justification when more than one person from a department attends a conference, meeting, training session or seminar out of state.
Travel Mileage Log Accordion Closed
- The Travel Mileage Log is to assist the traveler to document mileage between multiple destinations. This form is not a requirement for reimbursement for travel, although information from this form will need to be attached on the Exhibit J Document.
Vehicle Rental Justification Worksheet (Not NAU Fleet Services) Accordion Closed
Vehicle Rental Justification Worksheet
- The Vehicle Rental Justification Form is used to assist the traveler in justifying the use of a rental vehicle. If used, must be attached to Expense Claim.
- This form does not apply if requesting an NAU fleet vehicle
- This form does not apply if NAU fleet services is acquiring an outside rental for the traveler
- This form does apply if you are requesting an NAU fleet rental for a conference (see policy)