Employee Moving Expense Reimbursement (EMERA) Accordion Closed
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Moving Expense Reimbursement User Guide
- Moving Expense Reimbursement Status Report (You will see forms that you are listed as a Requestor, Reimbursee or Approver)
For questions about the EMERA process / troubleshooting the form, please submit a request to Financial Administration and Technical Support Services, the type of inquiry will be ‘Other’.
Policy and Compliance Review (PCR) Accordion Closed
For questions or updates on a PCR submission, please submit a request to Financial Administration and Technical Support Services, the type of inquiry will be ‘Compliance and Controls’.
Revenue Collection and Deposit Processing Accordion Closed
- Credit Card Machine Request
- Item Type Request (Use Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari web browsers. Form does not render properly in Firefox)
The forms below are to be used for university deposits in accordance with policy CMP307: Departmental Cash and Check Receipting. Please refer to this policy for questions regarding check endorsements, deposit locations, etc. The “Travel Advance Repayment” form is to be used for the return of outstanding travel advance on open TA documents.
Travel Forms Accordion Closed
- Academic Institutional Excuse (for students required to miss class)
- Annual Travel Certification
- Annual Travel Certification Instructions
- Fuel Expense/Mileage Reimbursement Claim Comparison Worksheet
- Group Travel Roster
- Out-of-State Request for Multiple Representation
- Travel Advance & ZELLE Workbook
- Travel Advance Repayment
- Vehicle Rental Justification Worksheet
Payroll and Non-payroll Transfers Accordion Closed
Payroll transfers are to be done on an IPT journal. See Creating Payroll Expense Transfer IPT Journals, under General Accounting.
All expense to expense and revenue to expense transactions can be entered through an IDT journal. See IDT Journal Creation user guide, under General Accounting and related policies below:
Revenue to revenue entries to correct deposit errors are submitted on a Journal Transfer service request in the Employee Service Center.