Contact Campus Dining
Mobile menuUse the NAUgo smartphone app to view campus dining options, locations, hours of service, menus and nutrition information.
Add Dining DollarsAdd Dining Dollars to a cardholder’s account, or check balance here as a student or staff or add dining dollars as a Guest
The Hot Spot
Located in the University Union, the Hot Spot is an expansive all-you-care-to-eat resident dining hall featuring eight different menu platforms including a Superfoods bar, a Mongolian-style wok, exhibition-style desserts, and a food allergy friendly zone at Simple Servings. Come for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or stay for all three!
- Bella Trattoria – pizza, pasta bar and Italian dishes
- Flying Star Diner – burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, fries, chili, and Mexican entrees
- Basic Kneads – full salad bar, soups and made-to-order paninis, wraps, and sandwiches
- Simple Servings – food-allergy friendly zone (this location is void of 7 of the 8 big allergens)
- Wild Mushroom – vegan and vegetarian entrees and sides
- Magellans – international entrees, tapas, and hand tossed salads
- 360 Grill – Mongolian-style wok with fresh vegetables, proteins and sauces
- Superfoods Bar– a variety of nutrient packed foods and salads
The Hot Spot is located in the University Union, Bldg 30C. Map and directions
Meal plan “meals,” Dining Dollars, cash, credit/debit, and JDE
Resident Dining Prices