Use the NAUgo smartphone app to view campus dining options, locations, hours of service, menus and nutrition information.
Add Dining Dollars
The Hot Spot
Located in the University Union, the Hot Spot is an expansive all-you-care-to-eat resident dining hall featuring eight different menu platforms including a Superfoods bar, a Mongolian-style wok, exhibition-style desserts, and a food allergy friendly zone at Simple Servings. Come for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, or stay for all three!
- Bella Trattoria – pizza, pasta bar and Italian dishes
- Flying Star Diner – burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, fries, chili, and Mexican entrees
- Basic Kneads – full salad bar, soups and made-to-order paninis, wraps, and sandwiches
- Simple Servings – food-allergy friendly zone (this location is void of 7 of the 8 big allergens)
- Wild Mushroom – vegan and vegetarian entrees and sides
- Magellans – international entrees, tapas, and hand tossed salads
- 360 Grill – Mongolian-style wok with fresh vegetables, proteins and sauces
- Superfoods Bar– a variety of nutrient packed foods and salads
The Hot Spot is located in the University Union, Bldg 30C. Map and directions
Menu & nutrition
View the Hot Spot menus* and nutrition info for this week on our mobile app.
*menus are subject to change
Meal plan “meals,” Dining Dollars, cash, credit/debit, and JDE
Resident Dining Prices