The DüB Dining District
The DüB Dining District is NAU’s new state-of-the-art resident dining concept. The trendy food hall offers diners all-you- care-to-eat from 7 different restaurant-style platforms so you can pick and choose from a huge variety of offerings. Highlights of The DüB include a giant smoker where we slow-roast meats daily, a hearth stone oven to fire flat breads, pizza, and strombolis, international appetizers at Tapas, and a food allergy friendly zone at Simple Servings. See more about the DüB featured in this article in Food Management.
- Smokehouse & Grill – our custom smoker features slow roasted chopped brisket, pork, chicken turkey, sausage, ribs and fish while the 60-inch ranch grill will fire up burgers, dogs, chicken, and specialty sandwiches all grilled to order
- Plant Forward – with a focus on fresh, natural, nutrient rich foods, plant-based recipes highlight a modern and healthy food-forward approach
- Al Dente – handmade sauces created with the freshest ingredients are paired with seasonal vegetables, scratch-made pasta and a little magic to bring you the taste of Italy. Pizzas, calzones and sandwiches bring old-world flavors to life when baked to perfection in our imported stone hearth oven
- Simple Servings – simple, clean, whole foods prepared without 7 of the big 8 most common allergens
- Toasted – specialty and made-to-order sandwiches featuring fresh sliced deli meats served on hand-crafted local breads
- Tapas – a Latin inspired platform featuring small foods of international flavors
- Desserts – exhibition-style hand-crafted desserts and creamy smooth gelato with a variety of toppings, complemented by fresh baked traditional favorites
The DüB is located in the du Bois South Union, Bldg 64. Map and directions
Menu & nutrition
Please visit the Campus Dining mobile app to view the day’s menu* and nutrition info.
*menus are subject to change
Meal plan “meals,” Dining Dollars, cash, credit/debit, and JDE
Resident Dining Prices[table “2” not found /]
Use the NAUgo smartphone app to view campus dining options, locations, hours of service, menus and nutrition information.