Mobile menuUse the NAUgo smartphone app to view campus dining options, locations, hours of service, menus and nutrition information.
Add Dining DollarsAdd Dining Dollars to a cardholder’s account, or check balance here as a student or staff or add dining dollars as a Guest
The DüB Dining District
The DüB Dining District is NAU’s new state-of-the-art resident dining concept. The trendy food hall offers diners all-you- care-to-eat from 7 different restaurant-style platforms so you can pick and choose from a huge variety of offerings. Highlights of The DüB include a giant smoker where we slow-roast meats daily, a hearth stone oven to fire flat breads, pizza, and strombolis, international appetizers at Tapas, and a food allergy friendly zone at Simple Servings. See more about the DüB featured in this article in Food Management.
- Smokehouse & Grill – our custom smoker features slow roasted chopped brisket, pork, chicken turkey, sausage, ribs and fish while the 60-inch ranch grill will fire up burgers, dogs, chicken, and specialty sandwiches all grilled to order
- Plant Forward – with a focus on fresh, natural, nutrient rich foods, plant-based recipes highlight a modern and healthy food-forward approach
- Al Dente – handmade sauces created with the freshest ingredients are paired with seasonal vegetables, scratch-made pasta and a little magic to bring you the taste of Italy. Pizzas, calzones and sandwiches bring old-world flavors to life when baked to perfection in our imported stone hearth oven
- Simple Servings – simple, clean, whole foods prepared without 7 of the big 8 most common allergens
- Toasted – specialty and made-to-order sandwiches featuring fresh sliced deli meats served on hand-crafted local breads
- Tapas – a Latin inspired platform featuring small foods of international flavors
- Desserts – exhibition-style hand-crafted desserts and creamy smooth gelato with a variety of toppings, complemented by fresh baked traditional favorites
The DüB is located in the du Bois South Union, Bldg 64. Map and directions
Meal plan “meals,” Dining Dollars, cash, credit/debit, and JDE
Resident Dining Prices