Because you are an NAU employee, you are eligible for a variety of discounts:
- California attractions, theme parks, and entertainment event discounts and deals from The Employee Network
- Cell phone discounts
- Computer purchase program
- Employee dining plans – Load dining dollars on NAU ID card via payroll deductions for use at any campus dining facility. Contact Dining Services (928-523-2372) to obtain information on plans and how to receive bonus ‘all-you-can-eat’ meals at the Hot Spot.
- NAU Campus Store discount – The campus store offers a 10% discount on most items* when you present your NAU ID. The Lumberjack Tech Center located inside the NAU campus store sells Apple Macbooks and iMacs at academic pricing, along with Dell, Asus and Lenovo products. *(Sorry – Computer hardware, software, gift cards and graduation regalia items are not subject to discount.
- NAU Recreation Center membership – Contact Recreation Services (928-523-1733) for facility tours and information on membership options available through payroll deductions.
- 25% off for reserved and premium seating at Lumberjack football and basketball games. Contact Kelli Coffman at 928.523.0639 or firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase these discounted tickets.
- Wall Aquatic Center membership
- Payroll deduction parking permits
- Free bike rentals
- ecoPASS for the Mountain Line city bus system
- Arizona Department of Administration Benefits Option discount programs – PerksConnect
- AVIS car rental discounts, employees can save up to 25% off base rates at Avis.
- Budget car rental discounts, employees can save up to 25% off base rates at Budget.
- Hertz car rental discounts, employees can save up to 25% off base rates at Hertz.
- Enterprise car rental discounts, employees can save 5% off base rates at Enterprise. Click on the link below and discount will automatically be applied at checkout. No coupon code required.
- Employees can save Up to 10% OFF select hotels at hotels.com. See below link for discount code.
Take advantage of other university opportunities:
- Sporting events at the Skydome, Lumberjack Stadium, Rolle Activity Center, Fieldhouse
- Participate in intramurals, advise a student group
- Concerts, plays, speakers at Ardrey Auditorium, Cline Library, Ashurst Auditorium
- Art gallery at Old Main
- Discount movies at Prochnow Auditorium; free movie series at Cline Library
- Outdoor trips led by Campus Recreation