By the Numbers
Overview Accordion Open
By the Numbers is a feature that prominently displays statistics. This feature is most often used on homepages.
By the Numbers statistics don’t belong in tabs! Examples of two and three-column layouts may be found below (on the mobile view, you’ll need to scroll to the bottom of the page to see the examples).
How-To Accordion Closed
The best way to display Numbers is inside of one, two, or three columns. Three is the max.
The number or statistic you’re featuring must be formatted as a Heading 4 (h4). The description of the statistic is plain text (Paragraph).
- Create the number of columns that you wish to put the Numbers into
- Place your cursor between the shortcode brackets for the first column.
- Select number.
- The shortcode appears in the text editor.
- Place your cursor between the shortcode brackets for the number.
- Enter Heading 4 text for the number.
- Enter plain text for the description of the number.
- Repeat steps 2-7 for each column.
Troubleshooting Accordion Closed
Check the following if your By the Numbers are not appearing as intended:
- Ensure that all of the shortcode brackets and slashes are present
- Check to be sure that you put the statistics in between the [numbers] shortcode brackets
- Did you use H4 for the statistic and Paragraph styling for the text?