Get help now
Your safety is the priority. If you are a victim of sexual assault, these steps may help ensure your safety:
- Find a safe environment — anywhere away from the perpetrator. If you are at immediate risk, we recommend contacting the police or calling 911. You can give the police as much or as little information as you wish, or request that they contact Victim Witness Services, who will help you understand the process and provide support. If not in immediate risk call the Northern Arizona University Police Department at 911 or the Flagstaff Police Department at 928-774-1414.
- If there is serious physical injury, it is recommended you go immediately to a hospital emergency room to be examined.
- You may also call Victim Witness Services at 928-856-7676 if you would like advice and support and to clarify your options.
- If there is no serious physical injury, you may want to go to a medical center as soon as possible to be examined for sexually transmitted infections or pregnancy. Campus Health Services is available for all university students.
- Contact Northern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault 928-527-1900 to schedule a forensic exam.
- Counseling Center (Campus Health Services)
- Victim Witness Services Coconino County
- Phone: 928-856-7676
In the NAU community Accordion Closed
In the Flagstaff community Accordion Closed
Northern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault Services (NACASA)
24 Hour Crisis Line, Coconino County
North Country HealthCare