Law and Policy
The university’s Nondiscrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy and the Student Code of Conduct prohibit discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and genetic information. This prohibition includes all forms of sex discrimination, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, and relationship violence, which are also prohibited by Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.
If you have questions about particular policies or legal definitions please contact the Title IX Coordinator.
State Policy and Legal Definitions
- Arizona Board of Regents Nondiscrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy
- A summary of current Arizona Legal Definitions
- Standards of Residence
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Sexual or Gender-Based Harassment and Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Student Sexual or Gender-Based Harassment and Sexual Misconduct Procedures
- Nondiscrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy