About SASI’s Communication and Design Services team
The Communication and Design Services team is here to help with your marketing needs. We provide the departments housed in Student Affairs with resources for creating marketing materials. In partnership with University Marketing and other departments across campus, we’re here to help ensure appropriate approval—and stellar performance—for all of your marketing materials.
What we do
- development and implementation of communication journeys for targeted student populations only including continuing and enrolled students (via Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- collaborative creation of written communication pieces (e.g., emails, NAUgo notifications, social media posts)
- short-form video development and creation
- coordination of communication logistics for large-scale divisional initiatives (e.g., commencement, enrollment, Lumberjack Experience)
- divisional content review and approval (written and visual)
- collaboration on graphic design and photography for social media, print and digital flyers, campus signage, etc.
- review and/or coordination of departmental newsletters
- connection between Equity and Access and Student Affairs programs to provide support with accessibility requirements
- collaboration with Enrollment Management (prospect and admit) and University Marketing to ensure consistency of communication strategies between divisions (update to branding, following prospect communication plans)