Learn more about the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education initiatives to help make your future more affordable.
You can attend a premed workshop to learn what it takes to be a premed student and a competitive candidate for various health professional programs.
Once you attend a premed workshop, you can schedule an appointment online with an Advisor.
Join the BIOMED/Premed Email Listserv to receive updates and opportunities.
Premed scholarships and funding
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above on a 4.0 Scale.
- Arizona Resident (If selected, verification by tuition status will be required).
- Preference is given to students planning on pursuing dental school.
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by NAU Office of Financial Aid. (FAFSA must be completed for 2022 – 2023).
- NAU Premedical student who will be a junior or senior in Fall 2022.
- Demonstrated academic excellence.
- Good Academic Standing.
- Enrolled in a Biomedical/Biology Program.
- Demonstrated community service.
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by the NAU Office of Financial Aid. (FAFSA must be completed for 2022 – 2023)
For information on additional scholarships and funding that might be available, please visit the NAU Office of Financial Aid webpage.