Premed scholarships and funding
Bob J. Barber Memorial Scholarship
- Cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above on a 4.0 Scale.
- Arizona Resident (If selected, verification by tuition status will be required).
- Preference is given to students planning on pursuing dental school.
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by NAU Office of Financial Aid. (FAFSA must be completed for 2019-2020)
Carsten Buckley Scholarship
- NAU Premedical student who will be a junior or senior in Fall 2019.
- Demonstrated academic excellence.
Russell Jones Scholarship
- Good Academic Standing.
- Enrolled in a Biomedical/Biology Program.
- Demonstrated community service.
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by the NAU Office of Financial Aid. (FAFSA must be completed for 2019-2020)
Submit application materials to:
Office of Premedical Professions
Gateway Student Success Center
PO Box 4097, Bldg. 43
Flagstaff, AZ 86011