1. Email or call your advisor directly at any time!
All NAU students are assigned to an Academic Advisor. Find your advisor’s name and email in your LOUIE Student Center under “Advisor”.
2. Schedule a phone or an online Zoom appointment with an advisor.
3. Drop-In Advising
What is drop-in advising for? Accordion Closed
Advisors are available for quick questions
- Form or petition signatures
- LOUIE enrollment support or troubleshooting
- General questions or resources
Next term’s enrollment, academic concerns, major exploration / change, or other topics are best suited to a scheduled appointment. Schedule here.
When is Zoom drop-in advising available? Accordion Closed
During fall 2021, drop-in advising is available over Zoom:
Tu 10:30am – 12:30pm AZ Time, Th 1:30pm – 3:30pm AZ Time.
If you need help outside of this time, please call the University Advising Front Desk at (928) 523-4772.
4. Office Hours
Advisors all have their own personal Zoom drop-in, use this sheet to see their dates and times.