New Incoming Students
Welcome to NAU! You do not need to make an advising appointment to remove your advising hold at this time, and please follow the steps below to get enrolled in your first term and participate in advising.
Step One: Priority Enrollment Accordion Closed
Step Two: Orientation Accordion Closed
Step Three: New Student Advising Accordion Closed
Participate in New Student Advising to meet your Academic Advisors and finalize your fall 2021 schedule.
New fall 2021 students: check back later this spring (mid-March) for details and a sign up link!
What can you expect from advising at New Student Advising?
- Learn about NAU academics and your degree
- Meet your Gateway Academic Advisor
- Finalize your class schedule
- Review your transfer credit and/or test scores
- Answer your questions
How to prepare for New Student Advising?
- Submit official transcripts and/or test scores for any college level transfer coursework (Dual Enrollment, community college or university, AP, IB, or CLEP scores) to NAU Undergraduate Admissions
- Review information found under “Student Resources”