New Incoming Students
Welcome to NAU!
Spring 22 Admits: Please follow the steps below to finalize your schedule and meet with an Academic Advisor.
Fall 22 Admits: New Student Advising is not yet available. Please check back on May 1st for more details on how to begin the process.
Step One: Priority Enrollment Accordion Closed
Step Two: Online Module Accordion Closed
Step Three: Advising Appointment Accordion Closed
Make an advising appointment to review and finalize your first semester’s schedule. We have Zoom, Phone, or In-Person options available.
Two notes when using the Appointment Scheduler:
- Advisors add availability in 2 week increments, so check back if you don’t see a slot.
- You can click on “show all” to see availability options for all First Year Advisors. While we encourage you to meet with your assigned Academic Advisor, you can meet with anyone from the First Year team!
New Spring 2022 students:
What can you expect from advising at New Student Advising?
- Learn about NAU academics and your degree
- Meet your Gateway Academic Advisor
- Finalize your class schedule
- Review your transfer credit and/or test scores
- Answer your questions
How to prepare for New Student Advising?
- Submit official transcripts and/or test scores for any college level transfer coursework (Dual Enrollment, community college or university, AP, IB, or CLEP scores) to NAU Undergraduate Admissions
- Review information found under “Student Resources”