New Incoming Students
Welcome to NAU! Watch this video to learn how to find your Academic Advisor, and follow the steps below to get enrolled in your first term.
Step One: Priority Enrollment Accordion Closed
Step Two: Orientation Accordion Closed
Attending New Student Orientation is a required step for First Year students to transition to NAU. Orientation provides you with tools and information to help you succeed.
Summer 2020 Orientation will be held online, and you will still have a chance to meet with your advisor. Make sure you’re signed up and visit the Orientation website for more information.
What can you expect from advising at New Student Orientation?
- Meet your Gateway Academic Advisor
- Finalize your class schedule
- Review your transfer credit and/or test scores
- Answer your questions
Step 3: How to Prepare Accordion Closed
- Submit official transcripts and/or test scores for any college level transfer coursework (Dual Enrollment, community college or university, AP, IB, or CLEP scores) to NAU Undergraduate Admissions
- Review information found under “Student Resources”