Learn what it takes to be a premed student and how to be a successful candidate for a competitive health professional program.
Topics and activities will include:
- Types of programs
- What your 4 years at NAU will look like
- General entrance requirements
- What goes into an application
- How to gain experience
- How to research schools
- Meeting other premed students
Sign up for a workshop using the link below and an email will be sent to you the day of the workshop with information on how to access the meeting space.
- March 22, 2024 at 1:00pm via zoom, a link will be sent out to those who register below.
- April 9, 2024 at 4:00pm via zoom, a link will be sent out to those who register below.