Report of Injury (ROI)
On September 18, 2015 NAU implemented a new automated Report of Injury (ROI). The online ROI replaces the former Supervisor Report of Injury (SRI) form. The online ROI should be used to report a an employee’s injury or illness that occurred during work hours.
Using the ROI
The online ROI is available through Louie Department Self Service.
- Sign on to LOUIE
- Select Department Self Service
- Select Report of Injury Home Page
- Choose Create a Report of Injury
- Instructions on Completing a ROI
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Process for Reporting a Work Related Injury
- Industrial Leave Policy