Overview Accordion Open
The Academic Catalog integration allows you to generate a Degree page by pulling data directly from the Academic Catalog, which is the official source of curriculum for the university.
How-To Accordion Closed
You can use the following information on any graduate degree, undergraduate degree, or program including minors, certificates, and endorsements.
To set up a Degree page:
- Create a new page.
- Select NAU Catalog from the Template dropdown list.
- Click Publish to activate the template on the page. The NAU Directory meta box appears.
- Select the degree from the dropdown.
- Click Update and preview the page.
Using the following as an example…
NAU Academic Catalog degree name: Biology, Bachelor of Science
Page Name: BS Biology
Page Content Title: automatically generated by the academic catalog widget
You have the option to add additional content at the bottom of this page. Please refrain from including content that is already included in the widget. Also, please do not include specific curriculum content such as class names and numbers. If you would like more information on adding necessary data to the widget, please visit the Academic Catalog Resources page.
- One degree or program per page
- Text entered in the text editor appears below the Catalog information
- You do not need to enter any custom content on this page