Attend an in-person open lab
The open lab/workshop is the final requirement for the WordPress training that is critical for ensuring trainees understand the functionality of NAU’s instance of WordPress. During the workshop, a member of the WCM Support Team will:
- review anything that was missed or done incorrectly on your Sandbox site,
- answer any questions you have about WordPress,
- and tell you how to obtain access to your department’s live site.
The open lab is a requirement for gaining access to a WordPress site; however, many editors choose to drop-in to open labs for additional in-person assistance after they have obtained access to their live site.
- Ensure that you complete the NAU online training before attending a workshop
- No registration is necessary, it is designed to drop-in to
- You do not need to attend the full three-hour session
- You are welcome to attend as many workshop sessions as you’d like, but attendance to at least one is required in order to fulfill the WordPress training requirement
We offer a variety of days and times and will continue to try out new time slots, so please refer to the schedule often. Open labs are always located in the Information Systems Building (Bldg. 54) in the computer lab.
|Tuesday, August 27th||1 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday, September 5th||1 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday, September 12th||12 p.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Wednesday, September 18th||1 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Tuesday, September 24th||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Tuesday, October 1st||1 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday, October 10th||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Thursday, October 24th||9 a.m. - 11 a.m.|
|Thursday, October 31th||1 p.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 7th||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Thursday, November 14th||11 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Tuesday, November 19th||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Tuesday, December 3rd||12 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
Check NAU online training completion
Visit nau.edu/mytraining to check on your transcript to check if you’ve completed the NAU online training.
Sandbox site requirements