When creating posts, do not use the header 1 format, as the title is automatically inserted for you. Use header 2 through 5 to organize your content.
Overview Accordion Open
Posts can be displayed two ways:
- Posts can be embedded as part of a page that has several content types on it.
- Posts can be displayed on a post page that is devoted to only displaying the posts.
Example 01: Embedded post
Check out the embedded post on our Site in a Box Components Library.
Example 02: Posts page
Check out the Site in a Box News sample page
How-To Accordion Closed
The post shortcode allows users to display specific posts on a page. There are several ways to narrow which posts will be displayed including post IDs, categories, and tags.
- Select post.
- Fill out necessary fields.
- Any combination of these fields can be used.
- Insert desired number of posts into the count field of the shortcode.
- Specified posts appear on the front end of the site.
To set up a Posts page please reach out to the WCM Support team after creating at least 3 post items.
Within the email include which sidebar widgets you would like on your news page
- Featured Posts
- Tag Cloud
Troubleshooting Accordion Closed
When using the post shortcode remember to:
- type within the quotations
- use a comma, then space after each item
- (e.g. post ids=”1, 15, 4″ categories=”department, college” tags=”featured, news” count=”2″)