Academic unit site support
Business unit site support
Watch the Buttons and Dropdown Links video
Overview Accordion Open
Multiple related links can be attached to a list of links using the drop down links.
Since the drop down links shouldn’t be in tabs, we’ve provided an example below. If you’re on a mobile device, you’ll find the example at the bottom of this page.
How-To Accordion Closed
The drop down links feature requires a Heading 4 (H4) title for the list and at least two links.
- Select drop down links. The shortcode appears in the text editor.
- Insert your cursor between the shortcode bookends.
- Enter Heading 4 (H4) text for the title.
- Add the text for the link in Paragraph style, sentence case.
- Select all of the text and click the hyperlink button.
- Enter the URL for the link.
- Move to the next line and repeat as necessary.
Troubleshooting Accordion Closed
Check the following list if your drop down links are not appearing or functioning as they should:
- Ensure you used H4 for the title and Paragraph style for each link
- Did you add a full URL for each link?
- Ensure that the text for your shortcode is complete, all bookends are present, and the closing bookends contain a forward slash.