ABOR Enrollment Reports
Official student enrollment counts are captured on the 21-day and 45-day “census” day of each fall and spring semester per Arizona Board of Regents’ policy. ABOR requires institutions to report the census day headcounts, student credit hours (SCH), and full-time equivalencies (FTE) for each regular semester using standardized reporting templates. Links to the reports that have been submitted to ABOR since 2003 are provided below.
If you cannot retrieve the data you need because of an accessibility issue due to a disability, please email Institutional.Research@nau.edu.
ABOR Enrollment Reports 21-Day
- SCH and FTE by College (2003-2009)
- SCH and FTE by Residency (2009-2015)
- SCH and FTE by Residency (2015-present)
- Headcount by Level and Course Load (2003-2009)
- Headcount by Level and Course Load (2009-2015)
- Headcount by Level and Course Load (2015-present)
ABOR Enrollment Reports 45-Day