We envision an Arizona where all students, regardless of race or socioeconomic status, attain the postsecondary training and education needed to lead rewarding, productive lives.
To increase postsecondary access, attendance, and attainment for students from low-income communities.
- Increase academic performance and preparation for postsecondary education for students.
- Increase the rate of high school graduation and enrollment in postsecondary education for schools.
- Increase students’ and their families’ knowledge of postsecondary education options, preparation, and financing.
First and foremost, the 5E’s of Equity inform all of our work as we:
- Engage communities, educators, students, and families.
- Empower families, schools, and communities with the knowledge and tools to overcome systemic inequities.
- Help create rigorous learning environments where students excel.
- Elevate expectations for high school graduation and college attainment.
- Enrich the communities, schools, and families to create a strong and sustainable college-going culture.
CORE VALUES AND BELIEFS:
- We believe education changes lives.
- We believe in educational equity for all students.
- We believe caring adults, high expectations, and hard work foster student success.
- We commit to college and career readiness education beginning in the middle grades.
- We embrace diversity and believe all students can reach their full potential with proper support.
- We commit to positive relationships, teamwork, collaboration, and partnering with others.
- We believe in using data to inform program planning, strategy, and implementation.
- We continuously learn, change, and improve.
- We work with integrity.
- We each accomplish all we can.