Vision & Values
We see an Arizona where all students, regardless of socioeconomic status, attain the postsecondary education they need to lead rewarding, productive lives.
To significantly increase the number of students from low-income communities, who are prepared to enter and succeed in postsecondary education.
Core Values, Beliefs, and Commitments:
- We believe education changes lives.
- We believe in equitable educational opportunity for all students.
- We believe student success is fostered by caring adults, high expectations, and hard work.
- We are committed to college and career readiness beginning in the middle grades.
- We embrace diversity and believe all students can reach their full potential with proper support.
- We are committed to positive relationships, teamwork, collaboration, and partnering with others.
- We believe in using data to inform program planning, strategy, and implementation.
- We continuously learn, change, and improve.
- We work with integrity.
- We are dedicated to student success.