Mission & goals
To empower students and alumni to confidently navigate their careers as citizens of an evolving and global world.
- Provide tools to develop a foundation of self-awareness including knowledge of one’s strengths, interests, and values.
- Coach others in the accumulation of identity capital through the deliberate process of selecting and reflecting on experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Serve as career development thought-leaders and innovators at NAU and beyond.
- Collaborate with multiple stake-holders to establish a culture of professionalism on campus.
- Facilitate relationships and create opportunities for employer and student interaction on and off campus.
- Connect students to alumni, parents, and members of the local community to strengthen opportunities for professional growth.
- Provide tools to facilitate the integration of career into curricular and co-curricular experiences.