Northern Arizona University is committed to creating a learning and working environment based on civility and respect. In furtherance of this commitment, all incoming students must complete Everfi Alcohol Edu + Haven to better understand how to prevent and report sex discrimination/harassment.
All employees are required to complete training regarding discrimination, gender violence, and reporting obligations. This training will help you recognize and respond to reports of sexual misconduct and other discrimination in accordance with University standards and applicable laws. For more information contact the Equity and Access Office at 928-523-3312.
New employees are expected to complete New Employee Orientation including the Title IX module.
Students and employees may participate in the online or in-person prevention training provided by Health Promotion.
Additional online resources on trauma
In person and other training accommodations
The Equity and Access Office also offers in-person presentations of these trainings, as well as alternative formats for those requiring an accommodation upon request.
We commonly present:
- Information sessions for faculty on Title IX, explaining types of gender-based discrimination, reporting obligations, and resources for students
- Information sessions for new students on Title IX
- Information sessions for students in transition (embarking on study abroad, internships, etc.)
- Training for graduate assistants, teaching assistants, and other student-employees
- Training for offices, departments, divisions
- Specialty training or presentations tailored to individual needs