Explore our helpful how-to videos for our most frequently asked questions and popular products on our digital storefront.
Our digital storefront is a quick and easy way to order printing. Do you have questions regarding how to order? We have created tutorial videos for some of our most frequently ordered products as well as a few special items.
We also invite you to review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how to create your print ready file, order your products, and other important topics.
Below are a number of tutorial videos to help with ordering your product on our digital Storefront:
- Create and order name tags
- Create and order business cards
- Create and order envelopes
- Create and order letterhead
- Create and order labels
- Create and order table tents
- Create and order standard college/department folded notecards
- Create and order standard university-wide folded notecards
- Create and order custom folded notecards
- Create and order half and full sized booklets
- Create and order temporary outdoor signage
- Create and order NAU award certificates
Creating Files For Print
If you want your printed product to have color to the edge, your file must include bleeds. Some of our products also require templates during the design phase. Please review these videos if you need help understanding why and how to use bleeds and templates. Please also review:
- How to create bleeds: review our FAQ page for more details
- How to Use Retractable Banner Stand Templates
- How to add a cutline to a print file (stickers, floor graphics, etc.)
- How to add a cutline on a jpg or png file
We create banners, banners stands, posters, fabric posters, rigid signage, and low-tac and permanent adhesive vinyl products in our Large Format Department. Below are some examples for rigid signage options and how to install.
Please reach out to our support team if you have any additional questions: email@example.com