Explore our helpful how-to resources for our most frequently asked questions and popular products on our digital storefront.
Our digital storefront is a quick and easy way to order printing. Do you have questions regarding how to order? We have created tutorial resources for some of our most frequently ordered products as well as a few special items.
We also invite you to review our Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how to create your print ready file, order your products, and other important topics.
Below are a number of tutorial resources to help with ordering your product on our digital Storefront:
- Create and order NAU name tags
- Name Tag Spreadsheet Template
- Create and order Table Tents
- Create and order Windmaster exterior signs
Creating Files For Print
If you want your printed product to have color to the edge, your file must include bleeds. Some of our products also require templates during the design phase. Please review these resources if you need help understanding why and how to use bleeds, help with adding cutlines to print files, or instructions on preparing files with white ink:
- How to create bleeds: review our FAQ page for more details
- How to add a cutline to a print file (stickers, floor graphics, etc.)
- How to add a cutline on a jpg or png file
- How to prepare files with white ink in Illustrator
- How to prepare files with white ink in Photoshop
Need help with your design? Reach out to University Marketing for assistance.
We create banners, banners stands, posters, fabric posters, rigid signage, and low-tac and permanent adhesive vinyl products in our Large Format Department. Below are some examples for rigid signage options and how to install.
Undergraduate Symposium Posters
Posters for the Undergraduate Symposium can be ordered through the Printing Services storefront. Note that posters can only be ordered using the provided grant number during timeframes as specified by the event representatives. For Symposium related questions, please contact your designated representative. For printing questions, see below for the available resources and reach out to our staff if additional assistance is required.
- Ordering Undergraduate Symposium Posters Ordering Document
- For NON-Symposium Posters refer to this Poster Ordering Document
Please reach out to our support team if you have any additional questions: email@example.com