We fulfill all your printing needs
With state-of-the-art equipment in our full-service shop, we provide small and large format printing services to the university community. Explore what we can do for you.
Recent policy changes
- Centralized Print Management – All University offices and personnel must use University Printing Services for their University printing jobs in excess of their own routine photocopying and desktop printing.
- Due to enhanced safety and security measures, authorized staff only are allowed inside the University Printing Services building. Guests allowed by appointment only and must be escorted by a Printing Services staff member. Walk-in “on demand” copy services are not provided.
- Payment methods – University Printing Services may only accept payment by Interdepartmental Transaction (IST/Speedchart number). No other form of payment, including cash, purchase cards or checks, is allowed. Credit cards are accepted for personal purchase of Tote Bags only.
- Student Printing – University Printing Services does not provide printing services directly to Students. Projects may be printing if they are coordinated with their advisor or department head.
- Similar to other cost recovery Service Centers on campus, Printing Services offers the lowest pricing possible on all products in order to cover its operating costs. Therefore, Printing Services does not offer price matching.
Hours and location
Due to enhanced safety and security, walk-in services are not available at this facility and only authorized staff are allowed in the Printing Services building. Escorted guests allowed by appointment only.
Hours of operation
- Monday through Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Curbside pickup hours
- Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The curbside pickup cabinet is located in front of the building, to the left of our delivery doors.
Printing Services is located at 120 W. Dupont Avenue on north campus in building 57 (across from Parking Services).