We provide Northern Arizona University with high quality, cost effective professional printing services and serve as ambassadors to the university brand. We offer:
- Consultations on brand management, design, and file specifications
- Local in-plant printing for most projects
- Large format printing, including posters, banners and signage
- Full service bindery
- Free on-campus delivery
- Variable data management
- Custom die-cut products
Easy online ordering Accordion Closed
Use the storefront for commonly ordered products. Place your order 24/7, see pricing, and choose your due date upon check out. New products are added monthly – check back often.
Visit nau.edu/order to see if your product is available on our digital storefront.
Submit a custom estimate request Accordion Closed
For high profile projects or projects that require special handling or complex pieces that are not found on our digital storefront, we provide custom estimates. If you would like to know what we can do for your project, you may also request a consultation meeting with one of our estimators by emailing email@example.com.
NAU Employees: Submit a CERF (custom estimate request form) here to get started.
Non-NAU customers: Submit a CERF (custom estimate request form) here to get started.
The CERF is not considered an order form; instead it is intended to initiate projects by collecting customer information, delivery and billing information, and project information. An approved estimate and valid Speedchart number are required to move the project into production.
Large format specialists Accordion Closed
From wall decals and graphics to banners and posters, we have a full service large format department to help with your project. We can even help you install your project!
Can’t find what you are looking for on our storefront? Submit a custom estimate request (CERF).
Answers to commonly asked questions Accordion Closed
Preparing files for print has different requirements than preparing files for digital consumption. Files that are not ready for print can result in unnecessary delays to your project.
NAU brand experts Accordion Closed
All files sent to Printing Services should be in alignment with NAU brand standards. Learn how to accomplish this goal using some of the resources we highlight below and across our website.
Consult with University Marketing for planning, strategy, and creative services.
Sustainable practices Accordion Closed
It is our responsibility and opportunity to influence the ecological impact of not only our department, but of the entire university. We continually review and adapt our processes to reflect our care and stewardship of the environment – from the initial ordering process all the way to delivery of your project and beyond.
Centralized print management Accordion Closed
All University offices and personnel must use University Printing Services for their University printing jobs in excess of their own routine photocopying and desktop printing.
- Payment methods – University Printing Services may only accept payment by Interdepartmental Transaction (IST/Speedchart number). No other form of payment, including cash, purchase cards or checks, is allowed.
- Student Printing – University Printing Services does not provide printing services directly to Students. Projects may be printing if they are coordinated with their advisor or department head.
- Similar to other cost recovery Service Centers on campus, Printing Services offers the lowest pricing possible on all products in order to cover its operating costs. Therefore, Printing Services does not offer price matching.