- Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Council on Financial Assistance Reform (COFAR)
- Council on Governmental Relations (COGR)
- 2 CFR 200: Uniform Guidance (12/2013)
- 2 CFR 200: Joint Interim Final Rule Implementing the Uniform Guidance (12/2014)
- COFAR UG Frequently Asked Questions (9/2015)
- NIH Frequently Asked Questions (2/2015)
- NSF Frequently Asked Questions (Updated 4/2015)
- NCURA FRA: Overview of the OMB Circulars (including the Uniform Guidance for Financial Administrators)
NAU uniform guidance (2 CFR 200) comprehensive guide
Updated: February 29, 2016
The Uniform Guidance is effective for new Federal awards and selected funding increments (incorporating the Uniform Guidance) with award dates of December 26, 2014 or later.
Federal awards received before December 26, 2014 and their funding increments must continue to follow the requirements in OMB A-21, A-110, and A-133, unless formally modified to cite the Uniform Guidance.
Note: In some cases, the definitions or text within the guide have been abbreviated or paraphrased for clarity.