Crisis and suicide prevention resources
Crisis counseling services and supportive resources in the Flagstaff area Accordion Closed
Crisis counseling services and supportive resources in the Flagstaff area:
- Terros Health: 877-756-4090
- The Guidance Center: 928-527-1899
- Flagstaff Medical Center (FMC) Behavioral Health Services: 928-213-6300
- Sacred Peaks Health Center West: 928-635-7575
- Native Americans for Community Action: 928-526-2968
- Northland Family Help Center: 928-527-1700
- Victim Witness of Coconino County: 928-679-7770
Crisis counseling services and supportive resources outside of the Flagstaff area Accordion Closed
Suicide Prevention Resources Accordion Closed
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
*Save this number in your phone
Motivational speaker and Golden Gate jump suicide survivor shares the story of his attempted suicide, survival, and recovery to become a suicide prevention advocate and champion for mental health.
In this TED Talk, Jeremy Forbes provides useful tips on beginning a conversation about suicide.
This engaging, brief video produced by the Mayo Clinic offers concise language for parents on what to say (and not say) to keep teens safe.
Community resource lists/ links Accordion Closed
Community resource list:
Domestic violence Accordion Closed
Resources for domestic violence in Coconino County:
(Please do not email sensitive information, as email is not a private or confidential form of communication.)