NSF Sexual Harassment Reporting Process
Northern Arizona University (NAU)Purpose Document process for internal notifications and reporting to NSF for compliance with the NSF Harassment term and condition Resources NAU’s EAO page, which includes links to the Title IX page and how to file a complaint with EAO https://in.nau.edu/eao/ NAU’s Safe Working and Learning Environment Policy (Anti-harassment and Discrimination Policy) https://nau.edu/university-policy-library/safe-working-and-learning/. NSF FAQs NSF Term and Condition NSF Sexual Harassment Home Page NSF released its new term and condition on Friday, September 21, 2018 https://www.federalregister.gov/d/2018-20574. NSF Sexual Harassment Reporting Form OSP Departments, Individuals Involved: Equity and Access Office (EAO)
- Priscilla Mills/ Pamela Jo Heinonen
- Marcia Warden
- Assistant Vice President for Sponsored Projects
- Dave Schultz/ Nick Bilyk
- The names of Principal Investigators (PIs) and Co-Investigators (Co-PI).
- Sponsor Agency (NSF)
- OSP Project ID (via PeopleSoft)
- If Yes, then OSP notifies EAO about the reportable item(s)
- If No, then OSP notifies EAO that no further action needs to be taken.
- EAO will provide information to OSP for completion of “Explanation/Description of Events”
- OSP will complete the NSF Organization Notification form and submit to NSF.
1 This process assumes OSP will remain the Authorize Organizational Representative (AOR). Reporting is required by the institution’s AOR per the NSF award terms and condition