Mission, vision, goals and values
To support Indigenous students – Native American, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian, First Nations, Aboriginal – throughout their transition by guiding their search for community and indigeneity.
Uphold Indigenous student achievement, resilience and community.
- Develop programs, strategies, and opportunities that assist in the retention and persistence to graduation of undergraduate and graduate Indigenous students
- Honor, respect, and appreciate Indigenous identities and cultures
- Create a communication plan and establish review periods
- Strengthen partnerships with campus departments
- Develop programs and strategies for staff sustainability and wellness
Student-centered, Innovation, Advocacy, Community, and Connections