Curricula & resources
Teacher-authored curriculum units Tab Open
Culturally responsive resources for educators Tab Closed
League of teachers institutes Tab Closed
Publications and presentations Tab Closed
Social media Tab Closed
Teacher-authored curriculum units Accordion Open
Culturally responsive resources for educators Accordion Closed
CRAIS Tool (Culturally Responsive Assessment of Indigenous Schooling)
We would like to share with everyone our rubric that is use in the INE programs.
The following are various articles and resources related to culturally responsive schooling with and in Indigenous communities.
League of teachers institutes Accordion Closed
The Diné Institute for Navajo Nation Educators (DINÉ) is part of a national movement to strengthen teaching in U.S. public schools. We are honored to collaborate with Teachers Institutes in New Haven, Tulsa, Delaware, and Philadelphia. The following links provide additional information about these Institutes and the Yale National Initiative.
- Yale National Initiative
- Teachers Institute for Tulsa
- Teachers Institute of Philadelphia
- Delaware Teachers Institute
- Yale National Initiative youtube channel (videos of National Fellows and Faculty about the National Initiative)
- Diné Nation youtube channel (videos of Diné Fellows, NAU Faculty, and tribal education leaders about the local Institute)
Publications and presentations Accordion Closed