Become a sponsor
ICOM 8 will showcase cutting-edge research from around the world to anticipated audience of more than 600 participants. The conference theme, Mycorrhizal Integration Across Continents and Scales, will stimulate a productive exchange of information and ideas among physiologists, geneticists, taxonomists, ecologists, inoculum producers, and land managers. Sponsors will enjoy the maximum exposure to these international participants. Your sponsorship will help support scientific advancement through information exchange, scholarships for students, and travel stipends for colleagues who otherwise would be unable to attend the conference. Please join us as a sponsor for this exceptional event!
Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus
To join us as an ICOM 8 sponsor, please complete the Sponsorship Form. If the sponsorship levels outlined in the prospectus do not fit your organization’s needs, please contact Lara Schmit to create a custom sponsorship package. We welcome sponsors at all levels!
Thank you for your interest in supporting ICOM 8!
- Center for Conservation Biology, University of California, Riverside
- Center for International Education, Northern Arizona University
- College of Engineering, Forestry, and Natural Sciences, Northern Arizona University
- International Mycorrhiza Society
- Merriam-Powell Center for Environmental Research, Northern Arizona University
- Office of the Provost, Northern Arizona University
- Office of the Vice President for Research, Northern Arizona University
- School of Forestry, Northern Arizona University