Non-NAU Credentialed Driver Training
Defensive Driving Training for Non-Credentialed Drivers
- As a non-CAS/Louie-credentialed worker, this instruction will allow you to set up a user account within TraCorp, the State of Arizona’s learning management system to register for the state’s driving courses, RM29, as well as a number of safety courses.
- Students and employees will receive a link to access the appropriate training following registration of their driver’s license.
- Non-students must access training using the Non-Student/Non-NAU Credentialed Driver Training.
- Go to: https://adoa.server.tracorp.com/novusii/application/login/
- *If you already have an account set up in the TraCorp system you will only need to add the access code. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT.
- Select: Create Non-State Worker Account
- Create your own user account:
- Fill out all of the available fields
- Use access code: NAe37946d4
- Select: Create Account
- You will receive a confirmation email with your Username and Password.
- Log in, using the link above, and enter your newly created Username and Password.
- For Basic Driver Authorization, go to the Library and search for/complete the following:
- RM29; select course RM29, Authorized State Driving CBT or use the AUTO-LAUNCH URL (requires you to log in)
- For Van Driver Authorization, go to the library and search for/complete the following:
- For Utility/Golf Carts Authorization, go to the library and search for/complete the following:
- Once all required training is completed, please notify the Driver Authorization Program Manager by emailing AuthorizedDriver@nau.edu so that your completion record can be retrieved.
- *Optional: Go to All Content and Search using the keyword “safety” for additional safety videos/courses available.