Images and alt text
Match the image to the alt text
For this activity, you need to select an alt text option that matches each picture. The alt text options are numbered and appear below the images. There are 4 images and 8 alt text options, so there may be more than one alt text option for each image. You only need to select one alt text option, but notice how the alt text could change the meaning or context for the image.
Enter one number for each image, then select the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
Match the best alt text to the images above
- Instructor teaches class virtually and face-to-face
- President Cruz Rivera in a dunk tank
- Honors college
- Students hold giant transfers kick axe sign that is shaped like an axe
- Transfer students show pride while holding a giant axe sign stating transfers kick axe
- President Cruz Rivera looking through the PPE materials provided to all NAU students
- The curb cut at the NorthEast corner of the intersection of University and Knoles has truncated domes to indicate a change in pathway
- Instructor wears clear mask so students can read his lips and facial expressions