We are proud of our faculty and value their accomplishments. See our community of high-achieving students, faculty, staff and alumni in the Northern Arizona University Community of Distinction
Awards and Recognitions
- President’s Award for Faculty and Academic Professionals (see below for nomination instructions)
- Award for Excellence in Global Learning (Faculty) – deadline: January 31, 2020
- Award for Excellence in Curricular Innovation – deadline: January 31, 2020
- Award for Excellence in Mentoring Undergraduate Scholarship – deadline: Dec. 18, 2019
- Award for Excellence in Online Teaching – deadline: January 31, 2020
- Award for Liberal Studies Excellence – deadline: January 31, 2019
- College Teachers of the Year (contact the deans office for each college)
Regents’ Professors are exceptional faculty scholars who have earned national and international recognition, and made a unique contribution to the university through teaching, scholarship, research, or creative work.
The President’s Award recognizes faculty and scholars for outstanding contributions, achievements, and service to the university. View the award’s:
The Fulbright Program is a prestigious grant that promotes improved relationships between the United States and other countries.
President’s Distinguished Teaching Fellows
The President’s Distinguished Teaching Fellowship is an annual award to recognize outstanding scholarly teachers. Nomination deadline – October 7.
Learn more about the award and the President’s Distinguished Teaching Fellows.