Physical JacksCards are integrated with antenna coils and electronic chips, requiring the cardholder to take great care of their ID to avoid paying the $30 replacement fee.
Get your JacksCard
To obtain a physical JacksCard, visit the JacksCard office located in the University Union (Bldg. 30), room 115.
Not a Flagstaff Campus Student? No problem, have your JacksCard mailed to you! Please submit your photo, fill out the Extended Campus Application, and email it to us along with a photo or scan of your government-issued ID.
Requirements Accordion Closed
- Active status/affiliation
- Approved photo
- A valid, non-expired government-issued identification (i.e. driver’s license, passport, state ID and Military ID)
Card Handling Accordion Closed
Physical JacksCards are integrated with antenna coils and electronic chips. Please take care of your card and avoid damaging it by following these rules:
- Do NOT punch any holes. The JacksCard has technology throughout the card. If any holes are punched in the card, it will no longer work and the cardholder will be assessed the $30 replacement fee
- Do not bend your card
- Do not use your card as an ice scraper or scraping tool
Terms and Conditions Accordion Closed
Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions of use of the JacksCard.
Physical Card FAQs
What should I do if my JacksCard is not working? Accordion Closed
Bring your JacksCard to the JacksCard Office so we can evaluate and resolve the problem.
What should I do if my JacksCard gets lost or stolen? Accordion Closed
Suspend your JacksCard online, over the phone at (928) 523-1905, or visit the JacksCard Office during office hours.
For on-campus residents who need a replacement card outside of office hours, emergency temporary cards can be issued to you until a replacement can be purchased. Emergency cards are issued at the front desk of residence halls.
Is there a fee to replace lost or stolen JacksCards? Accordion Closed
Replacement cards are $30.
I found my suspended JacksCard but is not working. What should I do? Accordion Closed
Please bring your JacksCard to the JacksCard Office so we can reactivate it.
My JacksCard is not letting me into my residence hall. What should I do? Accordion Closed
- If the card reader beeps three times when your JacksCard is swiped, please call Residence Life at 928-523-3978.
- If the card reader does not beep when swiped, come into the JacksCard Office so we can determine why your card is not working properly.