UWC Overview and Writing Workshop Request
Thank you for your interest in requesting us for a writing workshop or UWC Overview! We’re so excited to work with you and provide resources and support for your students.
UWC Overview Session
Our informational overviews take roughly 15 minutes, and familiarize students with the resources and support the University Writing Commons has to offer, including:
- How to make an appointment: https://in.nau.edu/interdisciplinary-writing-program/making-an-appointment/
- ENG100 and ENG405: https://in.nau.edu/interdisciplinary-writing-program/english-100/
- Interdisciplinary Writing Showcase:
- Social Media: https://in.nau.edu/interdisciplinary-writing-program/social-media/
Our workshops are tailored to the need of the instructor, and can cover a variety of writing-related topics. These workshops typically run ~30 mins and can be provided approximately once per semester per course. Popular topics include (but are not limited to):
- Starting the writing process
- Integrating resources into your paper
- Specific formatting overview and practice (e.g. APA, MLA, Chicago, etc.)
- Paragraph Structure
- Peer Review sessions
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 928-523-7745. We look forward to supporting you and your students.