The ETC difference
- You’ll spend substantially less than hiring a local support person while receiving four people instead of one dedicated to your service (our school services support team) without ever having to worry about vacations, sick leave, or staff turnover.
- For an elementary district of seven schools, if we can help you recover just five to six students, that alone will cover the cost of our services.
- When it comes to Synergy and AzEDs reporting, we’re the Arizona experts. Our strong relationships with the ADE, in conjunction with our years of experience, means you get excellent results, accurate reporting, and never get caught in the middle.
- We have produced much of the documentation that both member and non-member schools use.
- Included as a part of our services are the ADE Updates. This informative mailing keeps our members informed about updates and changes in the ADE requirements. In addition to our diligent monitoring of the ADE website, we also attend as many meetings as possible to assure that our members will know the ADE expectations. We often send weekly updates regarding AzEDs changes or issues.
- This very popular mailing is also available to non-members for $800 annually.
Our Student Information Services division can provide you with full support for all your student information needs. A sampling of what you can expect from us includes:
- Unlimited telephone support
- On-site training for new modules, staff replacement, refreshers
- System administration, setup, maintenance, security, and software updates
- Direct access to your school’s data via remote desktop tools so that we see what you see
- Complete AzEDs reporting support by acknowledged Synergy AzEDs experts
Benefits to your school
There are many reasons why becoming a part of the ETC consortium will benefit you and your district. First of all, we will become your central point of contact for all your student information services. No more spending hours or days tracking down the information and answers you need because we’re just a phone call away. You’ll also benefit from the economies of scale that are created when the services needed by many schools are aggregated, saving you money and contributing to a large knowledge base. And, because of our association with Northern Arizona University, you receive access to state contract pricing and other resources.