Benefits our members enjoy
- Accounting systems that are easy to use and that provide accurate results
- On-site training and timely telephone support
- Real-time remote desktop sharing tools
- Data backups stored at a secure, off-site location.
- Detailed manuals and user documentation for your finance applications and procedures
- Analysis of district requirements to provide software applications that will meet your districts' needs
- Personalized solutions through software modification, training, and customized support techniques
- Identification, troubleshooting, monitoring, and following up on any of your school's software, hardware, or network problems
- Fail-safe procedures for data security and restoration of data if necessary
- Maintenance of multiple fiscal year records
- Ongoing software modifications to assure your compliance with the Arizona Department of Education, State Auditor General's office, USFR, IRS/AZ Dept. of Revenue, and auditor requirements
With over 65 years of experience in Arizona school district accounting, our staff is well prepared to provide you with the technical support and training you need to handle all of your district’s financial needs.
It is our goal to provide our member schools with reliable applications and top quality support. By working closely with other departments in ETC, we provide you with a complete scope of technology services.
Exceptional support & training
APSCC, a division of ETC, provides its member schools timely support via toll-free phone access and email responses for those day-to-day questions and issues. This personalized support includes investigating problems, providing solutions, providing documentation that is tailored to Arizona school districts, and by helping you develop procedures for your accounting processes. We utilize real-time support tools that allow us to share the users’ desktop in order to troubleshoot problems and to train or explain a new process. We also perform software testing, software updates, database maintenance, backups, data conversions, and data submissions to state and federal government, SurePay (direct deposits), and Arizona State Retirement Systems.
We will provide training to individuals or groups through phone support, distance learning, or on-site sessions (designed with your school’s particular needs in mind).
Financial Applications Suite
The financial software provided to the APSCC Finance members is the PowerSchool BusinessPlus. This software is specifically designed to meet the K–12 financial management and reporting needs. The software is flexible, allowing you to structure your accounting records to meet both the districts’ internal and external reporting requirements.
PowerSchool BusinessPlus provides a familiar Windows interface and convenient web access. This integrated suite of applications includes General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Inventory, Work Order, Budgeting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivable/Cash Receipts, Payroll, and Human Resources. This software is complemented by powerful security, workflow, and reporting tools.
To make use of PowerSchool BusinessPlus, all that is required at the district level is computers running a browser and a network printer. We host and manage all the system hardware and software for you.