Seven Generation Paths to Success – 7G PS
Leading our youth on the path to tomorrow’s success
Seven Generation Paths to Success (7G PS) was established to address the decline of Native American students in business-related degrees. The 7G PS program specifically targets Native American high school students interested in entrepreneurship and/or obtaining a business degree.
This program provides important information on how to prepare for college such as resume building, academic requirements, and goal setting. This interactive college experience allows high school students to gain an exclusive and informative observation on what the Northern Arizona University-The W. A. Franke College of Business offers.
This program is sponsored by the Johnson Scholarship Foundation.
7G PS Program Goals
- Increase the retention of Native American students interested in business and entrepreneurship enrolled at NAU
- Increase the students’ sense of belonging to the NAU campus community
- Increase knowledge of the Financial Aid opportunities to support their college experience
- Improve student knowledge of money management
- Expose students to understand the college-level technology
- Be a member of a Federally Recognized American Indian Tribe
- Incoming 11th or 12th grade high school student
- Must have an interest in Business Administration, Accounting, Management, Finance, Economics, Information Systems, Hotel & Restaurant Management, and/or Marketing
- Must have a 2.75 or above cumulative GPA
Contact us for information on future events.