Serving tribal nations and communities since 1985, the Economic Policy Institute is a resource center whose most recent endeavor is to provide financial literacy education for Native American youth.
Johnson Scholarship Foundation-funded programs
Since January 2011, the Center for American Indian Economic Development (CAIED) has received awards from the Johnson Scholarship Foundation (JSF) for the following programs:
- Seven Generation Business Plan Competition Program (7G BPC)
- Seven Generation Money Management Program (7G MM)
- Seven Generation Paths to Success (7G PS)
- Bylas Incubator/San Carlos Apache Entrepreneurship 11 month Training Program
- Dale Carnegie 6-Week Course, Spring 2017
- Youth Entrepreneurship Program
Learn more about the Johnson Scholarship Foundation at NAU here.
Today, JSF continues to provide scholarships to full or part-time students enrolled in business-degree related programs of study. Student must be a member of a Federally-recognized Indian Tribe to apply.
Connect with CAIED on Facebook.