- Posters should be no larger than 36″(H) x 48″(W).
- The presentation must cover the material indicated in the accepted abstract.
- Place the title of your paper at the top of the to allow viewers to identify your paper. Indicate the abstract’s title and authors’ names.
- Highlight the authors’ names, e-mails, and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 6 feet. Paragraph and figure caption text should be AT LEAST 24-point font and headers AT LEAST 36 point font (1.2 cm height).
- Use different colors and textures/symbols for each line or bar contained in your graph or chart.
- A serif font (e.g., Times) is often easier for reading main text, and a non-serif font (e.g., Arial or Helvetica) for headers and figure labels.
- Organize the paper so it is self-explanatory. You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, and photographs.
- Include the background of your research followed by results and conclusions. Please DO NOT laminate your poster to ensure that it can be recycled.
- Audio/Visual equipment is not provided for poster sessions.
The poster session will take place on Tuesday and Thursday, September 27 and 29, from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Moab Arts and Recreation Center, which is walking distance from Star Hall. Assistants will be available to help presenters hang their posters. Posters should be set up between 12 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Generally, posters will be organized alphabetically by first author. You will provided an assigned number, push pins, and assistance with hanging your poster.
- Posters must remain up the entire poster session. Please do not remove posters before 3:30 p.m.
- Presenters must be available between 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. to answer questions and discuss your findings with conference participants.