All Classified Staff and Service Professionals are encouraged to attend
- General meetings are open to all Classified Staff, Service Professionals, members of the university community, and the general public in accordance with Arizona’s open meeting laws.
- The Staff Advisory Council meets the third Thursday of the month at various locations, from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- Download and import the iCalendar (.ics) file to your calendar
- Join Zoom Meeting: Password will be sent in the email from SAC
Web Meeting Instructions Accordion Closed
- Please enter your full name (first and last name, please) when joining the session
- Chrome is the preferred browsers for Zoom
- Please have speakers or headphones activated on your computer so that you may hear the proceedings. Attendees are muted upon entry by default to reduce ambient noise during the meeting.
- We recommend that you test your system for use with Zoom well ahead of time (you can do this right now!) here: Zoom Test (https://zoom.us/test).
- We also recommend that you join the session at least 5 minutes early (8:55am).
January 20, 2022
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
In-person TBD and virtual on Zoom