GUIDeS Shared Resources
Visit our YouTube Channel to access GUIDeS Workshops
Click the image above to view the Budget Preparation and Management Workshop presented by Maria Jackson & Maria Lluria-Prevatt, our Program Managers from both NAU and UACC.
Click the image to view the Navigating Promotion and Tenure Workshop presented by Dr. Andy Koppisch, PhD (NAU Assistant Professor of Biochemistry & Associate Vice President for Research) and Dr. Ron Heimark (UA Professor of Surgery/Cancer Biology & Co-leader of NACP GUIDeS)
Click the image to view the Writing Specific Aims Workshop presented by Dr. Naomi Nishi, PhD, Associate Director of Educational Outreach at the University of Colorado.
Click the image to view the Bioinformatics Workshop presented by Dr. Greg Caporaso, PhD, NAU center for Applied Microbiome Science.
Click the image to view the Biostatistics Workshop presented by Dr. Denise Roe, PhD, UACC Biostatistics Director.
Click the image to go to the website for the University of Arizona’s Writing Skills Improvement Program (WSIP) presented by Dr. Andrea Holm, PhD, UACC.
- The National Cancer Institute funding opportunities
- The Geographic Management of Cancer Health Disparities (GMaP) Region 3: AZ, NM, CO, TX, OK, KS, and NE
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Sample Applications for research grants (R01, R03, R15, R21, & R33) and training career awards (K01, K08, & F31)
- Sample Applications and More from the National Institute of Allergy and Infection Diseases