Professional Selling Program Corporate Partnerships
From Harvard Business Review, “Collegiate hires from sales education programs reach the financial break even point in their territories 30% faster than do untrained sales professionals, and their tenure with the company is 40% longer.”
The W. A. Franke College of Business Professional Selling Program offers an opportunity for sales organizations to be a part of a unique program and help develop the profession of sales in a university environment. Professional Selling Program partners have access to talented students who are prepared and focused in the profession of sales. Partners also play an important role in guiding the development and delivery of the sales curriculum and program events.
Overview of benefits of partnering with the Professional Selling Program
- Connect with enthusiastic students who are proficient in professional sales.
- Participate in sales role plays and mock interviews with sales students.
- As a corporate partner, representatives of your business have the opportunity to be featured as guest lecturers in sales courses.
- The W. A. Franke College of Business has several workspaces and technology labs available for sponsorship.
- Become a featured employer at this years’ career fair dedicated completely to business students.
- As an emerging professional selling program, become one of the first to sponsor scholarships for prospective marketing and sales students.
- Get ahead of the recruitment process by interacting with committed sales students before they begin their job application process
Current Partnership Levels
*Partnerships require a three-year commitment (paid annually)
What our partners say about being involved
What’s the greatest benefit of being a partner? Accordion Closed
- The access to sales-minded students through events and a presence in the business building
- Invitations to speak in front of classes
- Exposure for our company through engaging with students
What’s your favorite event to participate in and why? Accordion Closed
- Gives us the chance to speak about our company
- Time to interact with the students directly
- Great for recruiting
- Ability to establish a relationship with students before formal recruiting events such as the career fairs
How much time is required to be a partner? Accordion Closed
The level of engagement is dependent on the specific partner; there are usually several events per semester. Partners are invited to participate in all events including:
- Career Fairs
- Sales Panels
- Classroom Presentations
- Coaching of the Sales Club
- Networking Mixers
Do you think that being a partner is helpful for recruiting and networking purposes? Accordion Closed
- The program helps to narrow the student population to those that are interested in a career in sales
- The networking mixers, and other events, give us the chance to build a relationship with these students before they graduate
- Involvement in the program allows partners of all size to increase awareness of their brand and market their opportunities
- Being a partner gives companies inspiration and student input to improve their programs for incoming graduates and sales professionals