Teaching and Learning Center
Virtual drop-in support hours for remote teaching
- Wednesday, April 1 at 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Thursday, April 2 at 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Friday, April 3 at 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Remote instruction webinars for faculty
These webinars cover a variety of topics to help prepare you for remote teaching.
- 20 – 30 minute presentation
- Optional Q & A
- View all upcoming webinars
- Watch recordings of past webinars
The Teaching and Learning Center organizes and conducts offerings aimed at engaging faculty in focused conversations about designing teaching and learning experiences to contribute to a “teaching commons” at Northern Arizona University.
Faculty Remote Instruction Webinar - Online Proctoring Options for Covid-19 »
Faculty Remote Instruction Webinar - BbLearn Grade Center »
Faculty Remote Instruction Webinar - Using Honorlock for Online Proctoring »