Your ’23’ Fee
The ‘ASNAU 23 Fee’ is a fee that every student at NAU pays each semester. The fee brings the students a variety of services and programs.
In Need of Funding?
*Until NAU COVID-19 travel restrictions are lifted, all travel expenses will not be reimbursed*
The ASNAU reimbursement is a service funded by the 23 Fee and is provided to all Mountain Campus undergraduate students and clubs/organizations of NAU. We provide funding for enrichment activities such as attending conferences, seminars, and workshops or organizing events based on the club or individuals interest. This grants students the unique opportunity to experience things they would not otherwise be able to. Students can use the funding for improving their knowledge and experiences to better their resume. We may provide up to $2000 for clubs and up to $1000 for individuals who are not affiliated with a club attending the same event and meet the necessary requirements.
What to expect Accordion Closed
- To ensure your best possible chances for approval, please make sure the event is approved in True Blue Connects. This is for any event on or off campus.
- Once you completed the Lumberjack Funding Form and emailed the confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will received an email back with further instructions for receipts, Vendor ID’s, and any additional information.
- An email from your senator within one week outlining dates and times for a representative of the club or group to attend Appropriations and Senate.
- If approved at both Appropriation and Senate and the additional requirements are met, then the club will receive a check within 6 weeks.
Important Deadlines Accordion Closed
- The last day to submit an application for Fall 2020 is November 5th by 5pm.
- Applications can be submitted any time before the event, but no later than 10 days after the event.
- Receipts, such as air fair, can not be any earlier than 60 days prior to event.
- Receipts are to be submitted to the ASNAU main office by 5pm within 14 days of the last day of the event/travel days. Receipts must be original.
- We do not accept screenshots, photos, or copies of receipts and may be grounds for denial.
Important Information Accordion Closed
- We do not accept PayPal or Venmo payments.
- Clubs must provide event flyers, rosters, or other proof of the event.
- Clubs must provide a list of individuals of the club or group attending the event.
Causes for Denial Accordion Closed
- If the club is requesting reimbursement for NAU Comptroller prohibited purchases.
- If the club is requesting reimbursement for goods or services which goes against the ASNAU bylaws.
- If a club representative does not attend Appropriations and/or Senate.
- If their receipts are turned in after 14 days of the last day of travel.
- If the receipts show the item(s) was purchased after the allotted event dates outlined in their Senate bill.
- If the club turns in their receipts as screenshots, pictures, or copies (all receipts must be physically turned into the office. Electronic versions are not acceptable and will be disregarded).
- If the club is attempting to get more funds than allowed.
The ASNAU President, Senate, and Business Support Services can deny a clubs reimbursement at any time for any reason and are not required to give an explanation.
Reimbursement and Receipt Guidelines Accordion Closed
Please visit the ASNAU Reimbursement Guidelines view the guidelines for receipts.
Graphic Design Request
ASNAU Graphic Design Request: Request link
Study Abroad Scholarship
Monetary awards are given out to students trying to emphasize their Lumberjack experience by going abroad. To apply, visit the Center for International Education’s website.
Extended Cline Library Hours
To support your studying, the Cline Library will operate on their standard 24 hours M-F beginning the Fall semester and will maintain those hours through reading week and finals week. They will close at Midnight on that Friday/Saturday but will be 24hrs all other days:
Sunday (9am – 24hrs)
Friday (24hrs – Midnight)
Saturday (9am – Midnight)