It is time to put Life in Motion again!
The Wall Aquatic Center will open the competition pool for lap swimming on Monday, July 26th to enrolled students and current WAC members. New members will be eligible to purchase memberships beginning Monday, August 2nd.
The Recreation Center has re-opened to enrolled students, current Recreation Center members, and NEW members with modified hours of operation to support your physical, social and mental wellbeing! The schedule is Monday – Friday, 6:30-9:00am, 11:00-2:00pm, 4:00-7:00pm.
- Cleaning and safety protocols:
- Equipment is spaced to support safe physical distancing
- Disinfecting wipes are available and recommended for use before and after using each machine and/or piece of equipment
- Facility staff are disinfecting throughout each shift and during daily closures
- Hospital-grade disinfectant is used on all surfaces during closures to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Please respect others by following all posted protocols and do not gather or congregate
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Enrolled summer students and current members have access at this time
- New members can now purchase a summer membership! This includes NAU Faculty, Staff, Alumni, and Affiliates, as well as any FALL enrolled students.
- Track real-time occupancy using the NAUGo App!
- The locker rooms are now open for limited use. The showers remain closed.
- Masks are welcome indoors, not required
- No court-sports are permitted at this time
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Update regarding Summer Youth Programs in 2021
- Closely following health and safety protocols, Campus Recreation will not be offering youth programs this summer. We appreciate your support as our Campus Recreation team remains focused on following federal, state and local guidelines for resuming safe programs for our smallest Lumberjacks next summer.
Resources and Opportunities Accordion Closed
Life in Motion Accordion Closed
We invite you to create your experience at Campus Recreation and put your life in motion through a variety of innovative programs, support services, and state of the art facilities, all backed by a student-focused team.
As a current NAU student, you are already a member! Students who pay the health and recreation and student activity fees through their tuition are granted access to Campus Recreation facilities by presenting their Jackscard.
Get connected beyond the classroom with a healthy and active community.