In support of public health, we’re asking everyone to follow protocols outlined on the Jacks are Back website to help keep our community healthy, and for the most up to date information regarding NAU COVID-19 updates.
Summer Youth Program is back! For details on the 2022 Campus Rec summer camp, please check out our Summer Youth Program page.
Monday – Thursday 6:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Friday 6:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.
Saturday – Sunday CLOSED
*July 4th hours: CLOSED*
Important Information Accordion Closed
- Cleaning and safety protocols:
- Equipment is spaced to support safe physical distancing
- Disinfecting wipes and spray are available and should be used before and after using each machine or piece of equipment
- Facility staff are disinfecting throughout each shift and during daily closures
- Hospital-grade disinfectant is used on all surfaces during closures to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Please respect others by following all posted protocols and do not gather or congregate
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Masks are recommended when physical distancing is not possible, and required at all times during academic classes.
- Track real-time occupancy using the NAUGo App!
- Interested in a membership? Check out our membership options for details.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Life in Motion Accordion Closed
We invite you to create your experience at Campus Recreation and put your life in motion through a variety of innovative programs, support services, and state of the art facilities, all backed by a student-focused team.
As a current NAU student, you are already a member! Students who pay the health and recreation and student activity fees through their tuition are granted access to Campus Recreation facilities by presenting their Jackscard.
Get connected beyond the classroom with a healthy and active community.