In support of public health, we’re asking everyone to follow the Lumberjack Way which will help keep our community healthy. Finally, we want to thank our members for their continued patience as we strive to reopen our facilities.
Update regarding Summer Youth Programs in 2021
- Closely following health and safety protocols, Campus Recreation will not be offering youth programs this summer. We appreciate your support as our Campus Recreation team remains focused on following federal, state and local guidelines for resuming safe programs for our smallest Lumberjacks next summer.
All Campus Recreation indoor facilities are temporarily closed, once a reopening date has been set, we’ll update this page and our facility hours.
Resources and Opportunities Accordion Closed
- Campus Recreation will be adjusting membership periods to accommodate any time lost due to facility closures. Members are encouraged to reach out to email@example.com to discuss options for managing their memberships.
- Reserve your workout for the outdoor facility with our how to video. Curious about when we’re open? View our hours!
- Attention: This facility will be open as weather permits.
- Attention: Non-student members may experience issues signing up for workout times. View our resource for help and additional contact information.
- Create a team for Intramural Sports with IMLeagues.
- Sign up for Outdoor Fitness classes via the online portal!
- Our Fitness program is offering daily virtual offerings.
- Need something out of your locker?
- Campus Recreation’s Action Plan
Life in Motion Accordion Closed
We invite you to create your experience at Campus Recreation and put your life in motion through a variety of innovative programs, support services, and state of the art facilities, all backed by a student-focused team.
As a current NAU student, you are already a member! Students who pay the health and recreation and student activity fees through their tuition are granted access to Campus Recreation facilities by presenting their Jackscard.
Get connected beyond the classroom with a healthy and active community.