ATTENTION! The MAC Gym will be closed for technical construction on Friday, 09/17 from 6am-2pm. Evening basketball will not be affected.
The rest of the Recreation Center will remain open during this construction period.
It is time to put Life in Motion again!
The Rec Center and Wall Aquatic Center are OPEN! Check out the Hours and Location for open hours. Masks are required when physical distancing is not possible, and at all times during academic classes.
In support of public health, we’re asking everyone to follow protocols outlined on the Jacks are Back website and help keep our community healthy.
Important Information Accordion Closed
- Cleaning and safety protocols:
- Equipment is spaced to support safe physical distancing
- Disinfecting wipes are available and recommended for use before and after using each machine and/or piece of equipment
- Facility staff are disinfecting throughout each shift and during daily closures
- Hospital-grade disinfectant is used on all surfaces during closures to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Please respect others by following all posted protocols and do not gather or congregate
- Stay home if you are not feeling well
- Masks are required when physical distancing is not possible, and at all times during academic classes.
- Track real-time occupancy using the NAUGo App!
- The locker rooms are now open for limited use.
- Interested in a membership? Check out our membership options for details.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Life in Motion Accordion Closed
We invite you to create your experience at Campus Recreation and put your life in motion through a variety of innovative programs, support services, and state of the art facilities, all backed by a student-focused team.
As a current NAU student, you are already a member! Students who pay the health and recreation and student activity fees through their tuition are granted access to Campus Recreation facilities by presenting their Jackscard.
Get connected beyond the classroom with a healthy and active community.